Lazlo COS Pathfinder
Skills and Feats
Skills and Feats
Any special skill, feat, or class ability which is usable once per day is considered to automatically rest at the beginning of the gaming session (thus insuring it is usable at least once).
- Weapon Finesse – adds Dex to Damage for melee weapons which are small, light or specifically labeled “finesse”
- Cleave The Cleave line is being redefined as “hits opponents adjacent and within reach to you” instead of “adjacent to each other”. Meaning they may be surrounding you vs having to stand in a line next to each other. NOTE: This clarification makes the cleave line a VERY strong contender against the whirlwind feat, and more usable at lower levels.
- Toughness in addition to its normal effects, adds +3 to Damage Threshold to avoid massive damage effects.
- Spell Focus when applied to Domain Schools, or Specialized schools add a + 2 bonus.
- Spell Penetration – BANNED due to changes in the magic system (and fewer amounts of creatures with SR)
- Combat Casting adds a flat +4 to avoid disruption of your spells
- Spell Mastery permanently adds the chosen Arcane Spells (of your specialty school) to your list of memorized spells for the day much like the Clerical Domain spells or sorcerer bloodline spells.
- Knowledge: Arcana now covers Know: Arcana, Know: Planes, & Spellcraft
- Knowledge: Religion now covers Know: Religion, Know: Planes & Spellcraft
- Vital Strike is a standard action.
- Evasion + 4 bonus to Ref Saves, Improved Evasion + 4 bonus (for the original Evasion feat) and roll twice for the save, take the best result
- Use Magic Item – Banned
Magic items in my campaign are never random, either you are intended to be able to use the device or you are not.
- Magic Item Creation Feats – BANNED – low level items such as Scroll and Potion creation have become restricted (read: BANNED) under the LCM Ruleset. The only potions commonly available are those which can be made with alchemy per RAW and Scrolls are now the research notes from other mages trying to learn a new spell (they grant bonuses to learning / creating such a spell depending on whose notes they were)
- Skill Focus adds + 3 to the skill